Upon successful completion of the courses required for the certificate program, students will receive a University of Florida certificate from the college of pharmacy in their chosen specialty.
Each certificate consists of 12 credits. Students must earn an overall GPA of 3.0 and a C or higher in each course to be eligible to earn the certificate.
Certificate Minimum Requirements: For All (Domestic and International) Applicants
- A baccalaureate degree in a natural science subject from one of the institutional accreditors (or international equivalent) found in the “Accreditation” section at https://admissions.ufl.edu/apply/graduate/. If your bachelor’s degree is not in a natural science subject, please email Nasser Nassiri Koopaei.
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
Additional Certificate Minimum Requirements: For International Applicants Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a certificate program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|