The UF graduate application is a separate application process through the UF Graduate School. Below we’ve outlined some helpful information to help you get started.
For UF students currently enrolled in a master’s program DO NOT submit your application using the button above. Instead, apply here using your GatorLink username and password.
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application Information & Certificate Program
Under Application Information, you will be asked to select the Application Type and Certificate Program. Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections for the certificate you are applying for:
- In the Certificate Level dropdown select Graduate.
- In the Certificate Program section, click or search Pharmacy. From the expanded selection, choose:
- Model-Informed Drug Development
- Choose the term you are applying for from the dropdown. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C.
Review your selection in the Certificate Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Certificate and Term.
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for each school, if you have them.
- Note that your application will not be reviewed for an admission decision until your official transcripts are received (instructions for sending official transcripts are on Step Three).
- Although we consider both the overall and upper-division GPA for all applicants, the upper-division GPA must be reported on the UF Graduate Application. Use the instructions on the application, and this worksheet, to calculate and accurately report your upper-division GPA. It is extremely important to accurately report your degree(s) and upper-division GPA. Failure to do so can cause processing delays and may negatively impact your application upon review. Activities
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience. Additional Questions (Statement of Purpose & Resume/CV)
- A statement of purpose and resume/CV are required for admission consideration and should be uploaded here.
- Letters of Recommendation :
- Letters of recommendation are not required and are not considered or reviewed in the admission decision process.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the following three identifying documents. Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Application Fee
The $30 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted. Additional Information
Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond.