The University of Florida is proud to offer one of the most competitive tuition rates among online programs in pharmacy. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition for the graduate certificate is $650 per credit plus fees.
Certificate students may be eligible for private loans.
All graduate certificate students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
Program Tuition Estimate
Tuition for the graduate certificate is $650 per credit plus fees. Both the Model-Informed Drug Development and Clinical Phamracology and Drug Development certificates will cost $7,800 plus fees.
Breakdown: 12 credit hours x $650 = $7,800 (plus fees).
Financial Aid Eligibility
Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking federal student loans must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible.
- Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and UF’s One.UF in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date.
- UF’s Federal School Code is 001535.
Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid:
- Fall and spring semesters: 5 credits
- Summer semester: 4 credits
For more information or questions, contact the Pharmacy Financial Aid Coordinator:
Financial Aid Coordinator
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
- All graduate certificate students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
- For more information or questions about your benefits, please contact: VAcounselor@ufl.edu.