The University of Florida is proud to offer one of the most competitive tuition rates among online programs in pharmacy. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tuition for the graduate certificate is $650 per credit plus fees.
Certificate students may be eligible for private loans.
All graduate certificate students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
Program Tuition Estimate
Tuition for the graduate certificate is $650 per credit plus fees. The Model-Informed Drug Development certificate will cost $7,800 plus fees.
Breakdown: 12 credit hours x $650 = $7,800 (plus fees).
Students pay per credit hour. Take your time based on what is affordable to you, and space out your courses to fit your budget. We don’t do payment plans, but you can create your own payment plan by determining how many credits you can pay for each semester. Because our classes are completely online, students pay the same, low/in-state tuition regardless of location. There are no additional travel costs or living expenses required.
All students enrolled in for-credit courses will pay a Gator One Service Fee. The $5 fee will be issued at the beginning of every fall and spring semester. More information this fee can be found here.
Financial Aid Eligibility
Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking federal student loans must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible.
- Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and UF’s One.UF in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date.
- UF’s Federal School Code is 001535.
Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid:
- Fall and spring semesters: 5 credits
- Summer semester: 4 credits
For more information or questions, contact the Pharmacy Financial Aid Coordinator:
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
- All graduate certificate students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
- For more information or questions about your benefits, please contact: VAcounselor@ufl.edu.